Operation 36 Facility Challenge
Help your golf facility earn stars by working to improve your game!
2018 Op 36 Facility Challenge
(February 1st – December 31st)
Presented by Op36Shop.com, the official home of Operation 36 Apparel.
[team_standings id=”6871″ title=”” number=”” columns=”opstars,totalgolferspassed” show_team_logo=”1″ show_full_table_link=”0″ align=”none”]
The 2018 Op 36 Facility Challenge is presented by Op36Shop.com, “The Official Home of Operation 36 Golf Apparel”.
Each Facility Star issued will be announced on our public Facebook Page, and we will submit a formal award to the facility and coaching staff.
We will also be awarding Op 36 Prize Packs and a Facility Plaque to the participants of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place facility at the end of 2018.
ABOUT THE FACILITY CHALLENGE
Improve your golf game … and help your local golf facility!
The Operation 36 Facility Challenge is a global competition to see which golf facility is the leader in helping golfers beat the Op 36 Divisions and improve their games. Each golfer who shoots 36 and completes an Operation 36 Division on the course, contributes to helping their community earn an Op 36 Facility Star. Every 36 Golfers that pass a division earns the facility an Op 36 Star. The facility with the most Op 36 Stars at the end of the challenge is determined the winner.
NEW & EXPERIENCED GOLFERS FAQ
Each Operation 36 Training Community is led by passionate Golf Professionals that provide programs for all ages and skill levels. The programs incorporate education, training, and most importantly opportunities to play and test your skills on the course through the Operation 36 Match Format. Go recruit your friends, contact your local training community, and start playing golf today to help your facility be the leader this season!
I HAVE NEVER PLAYED GOLF
If you are someone who has never picked up a golf club, or stepped on a golf course, this is the PERFECT program for you! Meet a team of golf professionals at your local facility who are dedicated to providing the best experience possible to learn the game while tracking your improvement journey.
I AM A SEASONED GOLFER
Awesome! Your course needs you! Help your facility earn Op 36 stars by shooting 36 or better from the different divisions on the course. Once you find your challenge point, you can work with the professionals in classes to improve your skills and strategy to conquer the course!
The Operation 36 Match format contains 6 tiered divisions on the golf course where we challenge you to shoot the score of 36 for nine holes. Join a training community to participate in matches and classes to improve your game. Watch the video below to learn more.
GOLF PRO & FACILITY FAQ
Register your facility and get your welcome kit by emailing Support@Op36Golf.com to schedule a time to speak with one of our Player Development Consultants.
You can also visit http://Coach.Operation36.Golf to learn more about the player development platform we provide to help you enhance your programs.
- All contributing scores must be shot in an organized match led by the facilities golf professionals
- All passing scores must be logged in the Operation 36 Mobile App on the golfers profile.
- All passing scores that contribute to the challenge must be documented on an official Facility Challenge Poster.
- A picture of the Facility Challenge Poster must be submitted to the Operation 36 Facebook Page and submitted to Star@Op36Golf.com for review by Op 36 Headquarters
- Scores will be confirmed in the Op 36 App and the following will happen:
- An official certificate will be issued to the facility recognizing the coaching staff’s accomplishment
- The Op 36 Facility Star will be issued on the Challenge Leaderboard
- The Facility with the most Op 36 Stars at the end of the season will be the winner of the 2018 Challenge
- If there is a tie of Op 36 Stars earned for the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place finishers, we will determine the winner by looking at the total amount of golfers on their next incomplete challenge poster.
- If the number of golfers is the same we will do a Live Rock, Paper, Scissors game on the Network Facebook Page!