Anticipated Annual Compensation: $50,000 - $100,000+
The Links Golf Course is an 18-hole, par 62 executive golf course with a driving range and
short-game practice area. The Links is a dynamic course that is fun to play but can challenge players of
all ages and abilities.
The Links is seeking a passionate instructor to fill this independent contractor role.
With over 30 leagues and up to 70,000 rounds of golf annually, this is a prime location for a motivated
individual to build their teaching business.
- PGA Member/Associate preferred but not required
- Teaching individual and group lessons competently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Develop, organize and implement own teaching business
- Provide individual and group lessons to students of all ages and abilities
- Communicate with other instructors in a timely manner to coordinate schedules
- Assist Operation 36 Master Top 50 Coach Kyle Voska with Operation 36 and PGA Junior League, approximately 10-13 hours per week from March-October
- Represent teaching business and facility in a professional manner at all times
- Assist with overflow of students The Links professional staff is unable to accommodate
Forward resumes to
Rob Hunt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jason Brandt (email@example.com)
by December 31, 2022.